Each recipient of an interior designed and furnished home by Furnishing Hope is referred by a partnering non-profit or Military Family Readiness Officer. Furnishing Hope does not provide the housing; we transform houses into homes with the help of professional interior designers, who volunteer their time. Recipients keep all the furniture and accessories we place in their new home.
Volunteer designers and teams of volunteers:
- Design an interior for one of our recipients and their family from their style tastes.
- Select furniture from the Furnishing Hope warehouse and Living Spaces showrooms.
- Use their talents, friends and resources to fill the hopes and dreams of the family.
- Install the project in one day, usually within a few hours.
- Meet the family as they are shown their furnished home.